Re: ProFTP Forever Broken? (was Re: oBSD ftpd query)

On Thu, 16 Sep 1999, Theo de Raadt wrote:

 > At least Eric finally got to the point where he learned to be proactive
 > with regards to sendmail.  These guys have not grabbed the clue stick yet.

can i consider this as your opinion on recent sendmails being secure ?
the reason i'm asking this is that i'm using sendmail, and kurt
seifried has recently published an article where he states that old
versions of sendmails were buggy (which is a fact as we know it), but
i've not heard of any serious problems with recent ones, and i just
can not put together how does one judge a piece of software on how it
used to be in the past.

thanks,

--
[-]