486 vs. 586

I'm about to setup an OBSD machine which I will use as a
router/firewall/NAT machine that will do ipnat for about 70 machines plus
ip filtering. I have two old PCs and I'm trying to decide which one is the
better choice. The first one is an old 486-66 MHz machine which has 64 MB
of RAM with a SCSI2 controller while the second one is a Pentium 133
machine with 16 MB of RAM with an EIDE controller. Which machine should I
use for the purpose? Should I go for the faster Pentium 133 machine or the
486 which has a SCSI controller? When doing ipnat and ipf, what factors
must be considered in as far as the PC is concerned? Is it the speed of
the CPU or the I/O speed of the disks?