Cannot mount CD-ROM dirve. Aborting

i am having trouble installing from the cd-rom i ordered. im running a
Pentium 75mhz with 16mb ram.  here is what is going on:

--start--

The following devices are installed on your system; pleae select
the CD-ROm device containing the partition with the installtion sets:

acd0

Which is the CD-ROM with the installtion media? [abort] acd0
CDROM partition to mount (normally "c")? [c]

Which filesystem type? (Official OpenBSd CDROM is cd9660)? [cd9660]

acd0(wdc0:1):unit attention, command: 1e 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
acd0(wdc0:1):unit attention, command: 1e 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
mount_cd9660: /dev/acd0c on /mnt2: Broken pipe
Cannot mount CD-ROM dirve.  Aborting

You still do not have a /bsd in your filesystem (ie. the kernel), which
seems to indicate that you are still missing important distribution
files.
So please continue installing...

You still do not have /bin/cat in your filesystem (ie. a sample randon
file
which you will probably want). This seems to indicate that you are still
missing
important distribution files. So please continue installing.

Extract more sets? [n]

--end--

so, i did a ls -l /dev/*cd* and tried all of the files it listed. here
is that list:

--start--

acd0a
acd0c
cd0a
cd0c
cd1a
cd1c
mcd0a
mcd0c
racd0a
racd0c
rcd0a
rcd0c
rcd1a
rcd1c
rmcd0a
rmcd0c

--end--

im not sure what to do. i just joined this mailing list, so please send
to the list and my email addy, so i m sure to get it. my friend told me
to send here, so if you could please respond to me personally, it would
be great help. THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH. i would hate $30 to goto waste.

please email to: bsamedi@rootentry.com

--bsamedi@rootentry.com (brad)