Re: Kerberos

I run a Web site dedicated to virtual private networks of all
sorts, including IPSec.  (There's no Kerberos, alas.)  If you
go to

http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/vpn.html

and hit the button that says "Standards" you'll find several
resources about IPSec.

You can also ask questions on the VPN mailing list --
subscription info and FAQ at
http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/FAQ.html

Good luck!

Tina Bird