Re: Kerberos

On 16-Sep-99 Matthew C. Weigel wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Sep 1999, Emre wrote:
>
>> for IPsec and kerberos, and of course, as usual I understood nothing!  Does
>> anyone have some nice URLs for some tutorials or overview/information about
>> kerberos and IPsec?  I should experiment with my home network some more and
>
> Take a look at http://www.n0place.com/~weston/bookmarks/unix.html
>
>  Matthew Weigel                                       Programmer/Sysadmin
>   weigel+@pitt.edu                             Operating Systems Advocate
>                          http://www.pitt.edu/~weigel

Thanks alot!  That URL was very useful and I am going to read all the material
I saved later on.  What about IPsec?  Any tutorials/documenation about IPsec
that anyone knows of?  I already studied IPF and such.....  Thanks again.

---
Emre Yildirim
DSS/DH KeyID/bits: A007E75C/1024/4000
Fingerprint = 4887 5836 BC97 4228 73D6 C565 CEDF 4967 A007 E75C
Uptime:  5:10PM  up  1:37, 21 users, load averages: 1.98, 1.75, 1.17