Re: networking

> I'm no security guru, but securing communications between
> OpenBSD servers is easily done with IPsec.
>
> No you can use any service between the machines without fear
> of sniffers. Besides, IPsec in OpenBSD works very good, and is
> kinda fun setting up.

Thanks for the tip, I appreciate it.

I'm not a security guru either, so this is probably a dumb question,
but don't you still have the same problems with services like NFS that
you had before?  If I use IPsec to encrypt the traffic between a linux
box and an openbsd box, and if they're sharing files with NFS, and if
the linux box gets cracked, doesn't that put my openbsd box in danger?