need help with Linksys 16 (ISA 10 Mbps)

I have a linksys 16 card that as far as I know is Ne2000 compatible, but
isn't recognized by OpenBSD.  I couldn't get it to find the card with the
boot disk for net install so I put in my 3Com 905B from my other box and
that worked fine.  I did the net install, but it still doesn't seem to
notice the card.  I'm sorry that I'm not able to attach dmesg to this, but
I'm going to try to get that done in a later message.  For now, does anyone
have any ideas on what to try?  My main system is Linux so I'm in unfamiliar
territory with this.  Thanks in advance.

Chris