libkvm on i386

I was curious as to why the i386 architecture doesn't work with libkvm (as
opposed to libkvm.old)?

I have been using libkvm on i386 with UVM for a few weeks now and have not
had anything bizarre happen.  In fact, I am running with UVM because things
seem to be more stable that way -- I can actually get a full make build
through now.  I'm sure I have a memory problem which UVM is just dealing
with better than the standard VM model, but since I don't have funds to
really solve the problem, UVM is a pretty inexpensive fix.

libkvm is required with UVM because otherwise you lose things like process
titles.

Thanks,

Evan