Re: your mail (SoundBlaster AWE 64)

Get the IRQ and stuff for it first, then add this entry to your
kernel: (Change it to go with your info on your card.)

sb0	at isa? port 0x220 irq 7 drq 1
sb*	at isapnp?
opl*	at sb?
midi*	at sb?
audio	at sb?
option	DEBUG_ISAPNP # Just for the hell of it...

I think the above settings are default in the OpenBSD-current kernel.
Also, "man sb", and I have an extra SB64 AWE manual with the jumper info
and stuff in it if you need a copy of that.