[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Building from CVS
- To: OpenBSD Misc <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Building from CVS
- From: Matthew Gregan <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 12:23:23 +1200
- Mail-Followup-To: OpenBSD Misc <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.0pre2i
I just update my /usr/src tree to the current CVS (as of a few hours
ago). I'm using the .au anoncvs server...
Once I've updated the tree, I run 'make obj', and it fails in lib/libkvm
with an error at line 30, something about a bad comparison. I had a
quick look at the makefile, and I can't see anything wrong (not that I
know much about makefile syntax).
If I use make -k obj, it also fails somewhere else in the tree with the
same error (I don't remember where right now, I can check if it's
Anyway, is this happening because I'm doing something wrong, or some of
my tools are out of date? I haven't found much documentation on what to
do after updating with CVS, and I'm fairly new to all of this.
[ Matthew Gregan ] [ GPG ID: B63A1E95 ] [ email@example.com ]
[ GPG fingerprint: FB83 2911 F170 B31C 9E4A E382 CA8A A2F6 B63A 1E95 ]