Re: Support for Adaptec AHA-2940U2

Of course, if you really want high performance, qlogic's card kicks
butt.  I say this as someone who uses adaptec at home (needing lower
performance but adaptec's flexibility with multiple connectors).

QLogics chips are also used by NetApp and SGI (for good reason).

So you know.

(and you'd think that Adaptec would have learned from the linux fiasco
that they got themselves into a while back - they sold lots of BusLogic
(now mylex) cards because of that.)

chuck

Quoting John Kerbawy (john@betek.com):