Re: Really Bad Karma...

Weird Thing! I got my OpenBSD 2.5 gateway up and running thanks to this mailing
list! But I still have on thing that isn't quit right. When I connect to the net
from my NT machine and leave it on for at least 3 hours the connection to the
gateway is lost and I have to reboot to make it work again (most of the times)
But that isn,t the only thing I dicovered: those times correspond to a period
where OpenBSD seems to "lock-up" for a while!? I would like to know what is the
problem? if it is hardware or my cable modem? I am runnin on a generic kernel,
and connected to the internet through cable modem on DHCP.
Thank you in advance
Akhar