Re: xdm question...

You wrote (in your message from Tuesday 14)

 > Is there anyway I can recompile Xtga without XKB?  I've rebuilt from the X11
 > sources before so I can handle that if I just know how to disable XKB.
 > Thanks.

Yes, either get the latest X11/xc/config/cf/OpenBSD.cf from anoncvs,
I've added a define to disable KXB by default, or add manually to it

#define DfltDisableXKB	YES

in the #ifdef AlphaArchitecture section of OpenBSD.cf

You can also completly remove the XKB code by setting:

#define BuildXKB	NO

in your host.def file.

--
					Matthieu