Re: CD Burners

On Mon, 13 Sep 1999, Wozz wrote:

> I'm looking for suggestions of particular models
> of cd-burners that people have had success with recording on OpenBSD.

I'm using a SCSI TEAC CD-R56S (4x24) for burning, with cdrecord + mkisofs
and works very well (no bad burned cd's)

I have too a Pioneer SCSI cd reader, and I can do a CD-to-CD copy without
writting an intermediate file, with a 97% FIFO minimum, using an ISA SCSI
adaptec card.

I'm using oBSD 2.4 and cdrecord 1.6.1

 Ministerio de Economia y Obras y Servicios Publicos
 Secretaria de Hacienda                    Tel    : +54 1 349-6110
 Pablo Luis Bucich                         Fax    : +54 1 349-6505
 Buenos Aires, Argentina                   e-mail : pbucic@mecon.ar
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
                -- Hanlon's Razor