OpenBSD help

Not to sound like a love in, but..... Thanks again Michael, Neurowiz,
Maurice, Ken, and Trevor. It's to see that you all essentially
recommended the same books. I'm going to grab them this week and give
them a good read through before I start pestering with more questions(
and attempt an install), so at least I know what questions to ask and
how to phrase them. And I glad to see that there is a BSD Users group
here in LA, I had excellent experiences at local Linux Users meetings
and expect this to be just as good.

Thanks again all,

Victor