Re: POP server?

On Fri, Sep 10, 1999 at 10:47:58PM +0200, Camiel Dobbelaar wrote:
> I was just working on a port! :-)
>
> Help me test it: www.xs4all.nl/~dobbe/popa3d.tgz

If anyone is interested, I have been working on and off for the past
week on "condensing" the UWash imap server. Afetr throwing away most
of the client side stuff, removing a lot of re-invented wheels and
generally looking to reduce footprint while making it work in our
environment - it appears to work OK.

I am still combing through the code; lots of work yet on safe memory
allocation and some small leaks, but all in all should be ready for a
distribution in the next week. There are some locallly required
"features", that if I can generalise could be left in there (virtual
domain support based on multiple client passwd files etc.).

If anyone is interested, I will put a tar ball up somewhere.

Regards,
--
Peter Galbavy
Knowledge Matters Ltd