Re: Secure pop?

You might want more RAM in the end, but for SSL you want a Certifying
Authority (or buy certs for every use :(.) which should be a securish
machine.  I've seen places just wrap Cyrus IMAP or UW IMAP with SSL,
pretty striaght forward.  Issues are getting the CERTs to each of your
users - which just takes some time.

No docs I know of (I just haven't looked).  Check imap.org for pointers.

Quoting Aaron Jackson (jackson@msrce.howard.edu):