Re: Secure pop?

>So, imap - cpu sucker.  SSL, also CPU sucker.  APOP fast, but netscape
>free.   No recs because I have no idea how much Clue you folks have or
>how big the place is.

There are only 200 users or so and I'll be using a PIII with 128MB, so
ssl and imap should work fine.  Both netscape and outlook should be
able to handle this set up, but I think I've seen reports that outlook
has keep alive problems with this type of set up.  Does anybody know any
pointers to howto docs that explain imap+ssl set up?  Thanks to
everybody who responded.

Aaron Jackson