Re: popa3d (fwd) what the doctor ordered?

At 03:48 PM 9/10/99 -0500, Josh A. Strickland wrote:
>this is really really freaky. but hey, if it suits your needs, try it. :)
>
>\:/ ____ \:/
> @~/ o0 \~@
>/_( \__/ )_\
>   \__U_/
>  thbbbbt!
>
>Josh A. Strickland
>Computer Engineering Technology
>http://www.people.memphis.edu/~jastrckl
>jastrckl@memphis.edu
>
>"99% of computer problems can be solved simply by avoiding Microsoft"
>-anonymous
>
>OpenBSD, because my daemon can kick your penguin's arse
>http://www.openbsd.org

This is just the sort of thing M$ would like to encourage; fuel infighting
amongst open source fractions so they can divide and conquer.  No need to
help them along.

Ciao-- Ken
http://www.y2know.org/safari

Failure is not an option- it comes bundled with your Microsoft product.