Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 22:36:18 +0200 (CEST)
From: Camiel Dobbelaar <dobbe@xs4all.nl>
To: ports@openbsd.org
Subject: popa3d

Hi,

I made a port for popa3d, a POP3 daemon by Solar Designer, which was
designed to be secure. (no APOP support though)

Since this is my first port, I welcome all feedback. Also, this is a
network daemon, started as root from inetd. Therefore, it would be nice if
some more people poke around for security holes. (be sure to look at
pkg/SECURITY)

Tested on i386: 2.5-release and 2.5-current.

I placed the port at www.xs4all.nl/~dobbe/popa3d.tgz. Unpack it in
/usr/ports/mail.

Regards,

--