Re: Problem with Ne2000 card

On Fri, 10 Sep 1999, Philippe April wrote:

> Speaking about NE2000 cards, I have problems with them but I don't think I
> can buy myself two EtherExpress Pro cards... Have you found any solution
> about how to fix the problem?

Salut Philippe!

I understand.  I have not found a way to fix the problem with my old
NE2000 card yet (have not tried).  But that is one thing I will do over
the weekend - pop in the old NE2000 and based upon suggestions by others
here, try to get it working.  I will post my results if I make any
progress.

Regards,

VG

---
< Vaibhav Goel > -- < vg@overload309.com > -- < http://www.overload309.com/vg >
< "Take control of the machine now!" -- Utah Saints >