Re: Death of Richard Stevens

~
~ I have no idea if any of you lurkers on this list knew Richard Stevens of
~ Tucson Arizona. Rich Stevens has written several excellent books on UNIX
~ network programming and similar topics. Rich passed away early last week.
~ He will be missed by many. I last saw him at the USENIX conference in
~ Monterrey California this last June where he taught a course on network
~ programming.
~

I got bummed when I read this in SANS digest earlier today. Richard
used to be one of my favourite techincal writers, not speaking that his
APUE is true Unix programmer's bible.