Re: make on OpenBSD2.5

On Wednesday, September 8, Wes Hardaker wrote:
> imos.my> said:
>
> Mohammad> I'm trying to compile ucd-snmp-4.0.1 on an OpenBSD
> Mohammad> 2.5-current machine running on a Sparc machine.  I got the
> Mohammad> following errors:
>
> Hmm...  It looks like some work is needed to get it working on OpenBSD
> again...  I'm not sure what's needed here.  You could start with
> looking for the inpcb definition by running something like:
>
>   grep inpcb /usr/include/*/*.h
>
> And see if you can find a header file that may be needed thats not
> getting included.

The config.h file is not 100% correct.  It has a commented out piece
something like (from bio-memory):

/* #undef HAVE_INET_IN_PCB_H */

That should have been turned into a "#define blah 1" type of thing.
However, due to a slight messup in the include files, the test for
the particular headerfile in question fails (#error, ipv6 include
stuff).  If you define the right HAVE_* define in the config.h after
the configure is done, things actually do compile.

--Toby.
| Tobias Weingartner | Email: weingart@cs.ualberta.ca | Nothing here yet     |
| Apt B 7707-110 St. |--------------------------------| Nor here yet...      |
| Edmonton, AB       | Unix Guru? Admin, Systems-Dude | Nor here...          |
| Canada     / %SYSTEM-F-ANARCHISM, The operating system has been overthrown |