Re: make on OpenBSD2.5

>>>>> On Thu, 2 Sep 1999 22:43:51 -0700 (PDT), Mohammad Rizal Othman <rizal@mimos.my> said:

Mohammad> I'm trying to compile ucd-snmp-4.0.1 on an OpenBSD
Mohammad> 2.5-current machine running on a Sparc machine.  I got the
Mohammad> following errors:

Hmm...  It looks like some work is needed to get it working on OpenBSD
again...  I'm not sure what's needed here.  You could start with
looking for the inpcb definition by running something like:

  grep inpcb /usr/include/*/*.h

And see if you can find a header file that may be needed thats not
getting included.

--
Wes Hardaker
Distributed Computing Analysis and Support