Re: Any installation guide?

http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq4.html#4.14
it's right there.
sorry if I added a .html accidentally, habit. ;)
also see daemonnews.org for other questions (this covers all bsd's, but
gives more/different info than the faq.

On Wed, 8 Sep 1999, Rafal Michalski wrote:

> Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 11:39:41 +0200 (MET DST)
> From: Rafal Michalski <rafal@nencki.gov.pl>
> To: misc@openbsd.org
> Subject: Any installation guide?
>
> I am new to OpenBSD.
> I gave up 2.5 installation when I realized that
> it was not clear where the boot manager would be placed.
> I have small DOS at the very beginning of my hard drive,
> then 3GB NTFS, would like to have oBSD after all that.
> NT-Loader starts from the DOS partition.
> I'll be happy having oBSD booted by this.
> And, home and swap partitions will be on secondary slave,
> in Linux terms,
> 	/dev/hdd3   /home
> 	/dev/hdd4   swap
> Hope somebody sends me HOWTO.
>
> Rafal Michalski.

\:/ ____ \:/
 @~/ o0 \~@
/_( \__/ )_\
   \__U_/
  thbbbbt!

Josh A. Strickland
Computer Engineering Technology
http://www.people.memphis.edu/~jastrckl
jastrckl@memphis.edu

"99% of computer problems can be solved simply by avoiding Microsoft"
-anonymous

OpenBSD, because my daemon can kick your penguin's arse
http://www.openbsd.org