Re: bandwidth measurement

re
oh well, once using cisco one can utilize cisco network flow
protocol. there is a support for that thing in the tcpdump,
which should make relatively easy to write a straightforward
awk script to parse the tcpdump output.
netflow is also a good way to optimize cisco perfomance, esp
on high-end toys w/ VIPs.
cu

Making, drinking tea and reading an opus magnum from chuck:

--
    paranoic mickey       (my employers have changed but, the name has remained)