[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: A Question (or Request)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: A Question (or Request)
- From: Wozz <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 13:24:35 -0600
- References: <19990810163713.A8629@luvewe.bonch.org> <199908102247.QAA20988@cvs.openbsd.org>
On Tue, Aug 10, 1999 at 04:47:27PM -0600, Theo de Raadt wrote:
> > First off, in case I've missed something....do the snapshot releases include
> > the src tree they were built off of?
> > If not, would it be possible to make
> > that src available?
> That would be very difficult. I am building i386 snapshots every day.
> I cannot afford the extra cpu time or disk for creating tar balls.
Not to bring this subject up again, but how about simply including a file
with the timestamp of when it was grabbed out of CVS. Would this be
reasonable? Or perhaps there's a file in the snapshot already that
would indicate this?