Bridge

Hi all!

I do have dedicated internet connection through RAD-ASM20 modem and net
blazer router. I am wondering that I can add bridge between my router
and network. I cannot touch router. Either I have to get rid of up
stream router and replace with OpenBSD box or insert a bridge+ FW
inbetween. I am not sure How to connect Rad modem to a 10BaseT
connection.

Can I do this with OpenBSD??.

                          internet

                RAD - ASM 20

                 Net Blazer Router 207.x.y.1/24

               Bridge +  Packet Filter - OpenBSD  -----> add this??

                Iinternet network : www+samba, ftp, mail an el...
207.x.y.5,3,2/24

                Internal Fire Wall -------------> Internal Net
192.168.x.x

Thank you