xdm on Amiga

When I run xdm on the 2.5 Amiga port, the movement of my mouse for example is
only "refreshed" after I use my left Alt+Amiga key, I cant see no movement on
my mouse icon (or any other progress on X) unless I keep pressing these two
keys, is this some kind of misconfiguration or some bug? On the other side,
when I simply run xinit everything goes fine, mouse works, tasks run without
having to keep pressing these two keys, etc!

Does anyone have any info why this could be happening?
Am I missing something here?

Thanks in advance!