Re: login does unwanted DNS, boot floppy construction

>From enabling my own named with debug, I have found it is looking up
kerberos-iv.udp.GREENPARK and kerberos-iv.tcp.GREENPARK that last bit being
my realm.

Even with entries in hosts and it seems to be doing DNS anyway. I know
because (for example) a ping of those gets the address from hosts whereas
loging in goes for DNS.

Surely this is a bug or at just an annoying undocumented feature ? In libkrb ?

If somebody could confirm it is libkrb I'll fix it myself (a better cure
than running DNS which I wasn't going to).

        Jon