Support for mirrored pair as root disk?

Hi all,

Is there any way I can establish a mirrored pair of disks for the
operating system? A quick search of the archives doesn't turn up much
in the way of RAID controller support so I guess my only option is ccd
or RAIDframe?

I asked Peter Galbavy early last month about using RAIDframe but I
don't think that's a happenin' thing just yet.

What are people doing for redundancy? I'd like to use a mirrored root
disk + tape drive solution.

cheers,
Dale

--
 Dale Shaw - Technical Services Group, SELECT APPROACH Pty Limited
 SELECT House, 25 - 27 Darling St, Mitchell, ACT, 2911, AUSTRALIA