Re: PPP over TCP

> Hi guys.
>
> Is there a way to run PPP over TCP in oBSD ?
>
> I know performance will monumentaly suck, I just need
> to know if the oBSD PPP supports it. I'll be even happier
> if someone has done it and is willing to give a pointer or two.

There are instructions in the ppp(8) man page and the
/etc/ppp/ppp.conf.sample file.

Alternatively, you can run ppp over an arbitrary program (such as
ssh) or if you're not interested in the security side of things, ppp
over udp is a pretty good alternative - just the encapsulation
overheads.

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>                        <brian@FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>                   <brian@OpenBSD.org>