RE: ypserv core dump

On 06-Sep-99 Cindy Ding wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been running OpenBSD on Pentium II 450MHz as our file server, as well
> as NIS server for about half year.  However, in the past couple of weeks,
> the YP server has been dropped a few core dumps, one of which I put in the
> attachment.

How is this core file going to help us figure out the problem?
All I see is a bunch of unreadable crap, what a waste of bandwidth!
(You probably lagged the poor OpenBSD server with this)

---
Emre Yildirim
DSS/DH KeyID/bits: A007E75C/1024/4000
Fingerprint = 4887 5836 BC97 4228 73D6 C565 CEDF 4967 A007 E75C
Uptime:  9:58AM  up 1 day 55 mins, 2 users, load averages: 0.58, 0.46, 0.56