Re: PPP over TCP

The OSI layer stuff I know.

I need to be able to get IPsec, UDP and friends through
a address masq'ing Firewall over which I have no control.

I have seen in some PPP-implementations the ability to fool
PPP that a TCP-session is a lower layer protocol.

BTW, I got some info from David Terrel about how to do it.
Gonna try it as soon as I can.

In Sweden ADSL, Internet over Cable TV and such don't
use real-world addresses, this is an ugly way around that,
since I have 10Mbit Internet access where my servers are at.

Tony Sarendal