Re: PPP over TCP

PPP over SSH works perfectly well, and the performance isn't that
bad, all things considered.  Do an altavista search for +ssh +pty-redir

You could probably use pty-redir and netcat to avoid ssh, but
ssh won't add that much overhead and will help make your
stuff a little more secure.

--
David Terrell                             | dbt@meat.net, dbt@paypal.com
Instant Payments... Anytime... Anywhere.  | http://www.paypal.com/