Timezone configuration

Hi everyone.

The answer to this question is bound to be simple, and I shall feel
stupid when told - but I've looked around quite a bit and I can't find
the answer myself.

I've configured my timezone correctly, but OpenBSD assumes the CMOS
clock is set to UTC (which it isn't). I can't find any way to tell
OpenBSD that the CMOS clock is UTC, so I'm currently stuck with a clock
which is 12 hours into the future.

In FreeBSD, you create a file (/etc/wall_cmos_clock) to signify your
CMOS clock is using local time rather than UTC.

I tried that, it didn't work for OpenBSD...

Debian Linux uses a flag in the bootscripts, so I checked the OpenBSD
boot scripts and couldn't find anything which looked like it might be
what I need.

I know I can do something like:

# ln -sf /usr/share/zoneinfo/UTC /etc/localtime

Which will give me the correct time, but report the wrong
timezone... But I'm sure there's a better way.

Sorry for the stupid question. :-)

BTW, what's the name of the program which installs the base files on the
install disk? I've downloaded some more of the files since then, so I've
been looking for that program to install them...

Thanks.
--
[   Matthew Gregan   ]                  [ crash.ihug.co.nz/~kinetik ]
[ kinetik@ihug.co.nz ]                  [ PGP key ID: 2048/D1B2FF49 ]