Kernel: page fault... please answer;)

Hi people:
I got the following message after booting my i386 box (running
OBSD 2.4):
< all the normal dmesg, and then...>
Automatic boot in progress: starting file system checks.
/dev/rwd0a: file system is clean; not checking.

vm_fault(0xf0a3af00,0,1,0) ->5
kernel: page fault trap, code=0
stopped at _pmap_changebit+0xd7: andl  0(%edx),%eax
ddb>_(blinking cursor)

It's the first time I got such a message.
What has this to do with the hard disk partitions? I've a
6.4Gb hd, with 40% in it containing 5 partitions (they are: /;
/usr; /home; /tmp; and a b-swap partition)

What commands should I use in the ddb> cursor?
Any ideas...
If you need more info about the problem please reply this
email: I need to work with this OBSD box!

A lot of thanks
Ignacio

Advance FreeMail, su email en la Web: http://www.topmail.com.ar/