commit messages (was: CVS: cvs.openbsd.org: src)

Rather than include the entire diff in each message, perhaps just the
appropriate URLs to the online cvs-web could be included

it could also mean that the cvs-web cgi might be quizzed for commits it
hasn't yet synced with.

anyway, this idea appeals to me because my mail reader makes it convenient
to follow URLs in an email body.

eg:

 CVSROOT:        /cvs
 Module name:    src
 Changes by:     d@cvs.openbsd.org       1999/09/02 16:39:47

 Modified files:
         sys/dev/isa    : pnpdevs.h

 Log message:
 sync

 Diffs:
 http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys/dev/isa/pnpdevs.h?r1=1.93&r2=1.94

--
David Leonard                           David.Leonard@csee.uq.edu.au
Dept of Comp. Sci. and Elec. Engg   _   Ph:+61 414 857 074 (M)