Re: make on OpenBSD2.5

Mohammad Rizal Othman writes:

 > No.  I grabbed the latest release source from ucd-snmp web site.

If you look at the ucd-snmp port in the ports tree you'll see that
it had to be patched to work with openbsd.   The patch is to the
configure script and adds netinet/in.h where needed for one of the
configure tests.

If I were you I'd use ucd-snmp from the ports tree.  If there is some
reason that you MUST use the beta version you can look at the ports
tree for hints on what might be needed to make it work.   However,
they are only hints.   For the most part you are on your own.

// marc