Ooops. Sorry.

A while back I opened what I thought was a public discussion. I received a
reply which was intended to be "private", though it wasn't specified as
such.  Everyone has thier own ideas of etiquette which is, by its nature,
a variant thing.  Working within the rules I've come to know and accept,
I managed to step across someone elses lines.  I did send an apology.

In any case, I hope that the problem will not cause further difficulties
on this list.

Chris -)-----

--
             -- I have a shoehorn, the kind with teeth. --
                                  ---