Re: press alert! (fwd)

On Wed, 1 Sep 1999, David Terrell wrote:

> Now can we PLEASE drop this?  Hotmail's CGI bugs have nothing to do with
> what OS they're running on, and even less to do with OpenBSD, except as
> an example of the kind of shoddy code that we avoid whenever possible.

Thanks, David. The point of the original message was to alert OpenBSDers
to opportunities to catch the media's attention during the occasional
panic-mongering binge, not to play OS-bashing. The Microsoft quote was
mostly to get your attention.

Ciao
 --Louis  <louis@bertrandtech.on.ca>

Louis Bertrand       http://www.bertrandtech.on.ca/
Bertrand Technical Services, Bowmanville, ON, Canada

OpenBSD: Secure by default.  http://www.openbsd.org/