Re: updated ncr.c?

I guess I could look into the FreeBSD driver for changes occurred
lately, last time I looked a couple of months ago when I got my 895
and a pair of AtlasIV LVD drives, they did not have much differences
from us functionally (driver layoutwise, it's clearly different).

Perhaps I have uncommitted stuff in my tree, will look at that too.  I
definitely have kernel config options to get the full bw on the bus,
will look into how dangerous it'd be to make those options the
default.

As I have understood it earlier, FreeBSD has been better maintained
than Net... but I cannot say I have watched closely.

Still we are pretty good, on a striped dual Quantum AtlasIV LVD system
I read sustained at ~33MB/sec out of the *filesystem*, if I recall
correctly.

Niklas