Re: EGCS-1.1.1

I've found that for many things, the NetBSD stuff is close enough to
the OpenBSD config to get a good start.  Sometimes there are a couple
tweaks, but the kernel interfaces are so similiar that you are safe.

The differences between DigitalUnix (nee OSF/1) and BSD are numerous.
FreeBSD and Net/Open BSD started out on different tracks LONG long ago,
where NetBSD and OpenBSD only split fairly recently (post 4.4BSD Lite 2)

chuck

Quoting C S Hendrix (shendrix@escape.widomaker.com):