Re: IPNAT probs w/ dns

Sorry about sending it to tech, wasn't sure as to just misc or tech.
Either way, hope I didn't anger anyone. I must have been tired when I
wrote that last message, as the wording flows so well. Anyway, here is my
ipnat.rules below, and yes dns doesn't work through ipnat. Thanks.

# $OpenBSD: ipnat.rules,v 1.1 1998/02/18 22:46:25 deraadt Exp $
# See /usr/share/ipf/nat.1 for examples.
# edit the nat= line in /etc/rc.conf to enable Network Address Translation

#map ppp0 -> ppp0/32 portmap tcp/udp 10000:20000
map fxp0 -> portmap tcp 1025:60000

nick thompson