Re: problem with Postfix port

On Fri, 25 Dec 1998, Evan Champion wrote:

> IMHO, leaving sendmail in the base system is what encourages people to
> install exim.  If the base system included something that wasn't
> poisonned, had a config file a normal person could figure out and could

	Well, while we're at it we might as well get rid of perl, sed, etc
because regular expressions are too hard for a ``normal person'' to figure
out ...
	Or hey, maybe Exchange under WINE.  :)  Is that easy enough?  The
point is, ``normal people'' aught not be sysadmins (don't try this at
home, these are trained professionals, etc).

Scott

--
scott@lackluster.net

Your excuse is: PEBKAC (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair)