Re: SNMP

On Thu, 24 Dec 1998, Mauricio Martins da Costa wrote:

	That's not scotty, that's tkined, scotty is a set of tcl
extensions for doing network programming.  I've been using it for
gathering info for drawing pretty pictures on web pages for a while
(scotty gathers, perl draws).

#
# Well Team! :)
#
# I just found a great and good, precisely excelent tool for network
# management. The name of the tool is Scotty.
#
# If you don't know, is a kind of graphical tool, you design and draw your
# network layout and begin to manage. It's very good!!!
#
# If you have a time: http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~schoenw/scotty/
# Access this page :) you see more...
#
# If you have problem - and you will got them! Feel free to contact me, I
# modified de configure file to meet the correct files for TCL/TK8.X and a
# tip to run the graphical tool name tkined.
#
# Merry Xtmas! Or anything else! :)
#
# Mauricio
#
# Jon Ribbens wrote:
# >
# > Michael Shalayeff <mickey@lucifier.dial-up.user.akula.net> wrote:
# > > there is a UCD SNMP tool set in ports/net/ucd-snmp
# >
# > I would recommend going straight to the official source from
# > http://www.ece.ucdavis.edu/ucd-snmp/ . The OpenBSD port is very old.
# > The patch file in the OpenBSD port appears to have been integrated into
# > the main distribution nowadays, too.
# >
# > Cheers
# >
# > Jon
# > --
# > \/ Jon Ribbens / jon@oaktree.co.uk
#
#

--
SA, beyond.com           My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>