Re: XFree

You wrote (in your message from Tue 22)

 > Hello,
 > I have a shit of MAtrox G200 AGP  video card and it does not work because
 > it is not supported. Anyone knows if I can find it in the XFree source
 > tree or if it is avaliable some other compatible source code for it??
 > thanks

XFree86 3.3.3 is integrated  in the OpenBSD-current X11 tree. You can
get it from the OpenBSD servers with various methods. If you have a
2.4 CD, the fatest is probably to use anoncvs to update the X11 tree
from the CD. Look at <http://www.openbsd.org/anoncvs.html> (section
named "X11 source tree") for instructions.

And yes XFree86 3.3.3 supports the G200 AGP.

If you don't want OpenBSD additions, XFree86 source is available from
<ftp://ftp.xfree86.org/pub/XFree86/3.3.3/source/>.
--
					Matthieu