Re: Dec Multia and OpenBSD 2.4

Hello,
I actually have a Multia VX40B with Digital UNIX 4.0 and with this OS it
works fine. Do you have only these warning messages of PCI devices not
configured or also the system does not work at all??
I mean if you get only these messages but the ssytem works you do not have
to worry too much.
MYself using digital unix at boot time I have a lot of warning meessages
of pci addresses not found in pci otion table, but they are only warnings,
the system after boot works perfectly.
bye

Rick