Re: HD fault tollerance

> I have understood that the CCDF_MIRROR flag make the CCD work like a
> RAID 5.
> Am I wrong?

	RAID 5 is not mirroring.. but yes, you are correct.. you do have some
data redundancy with CCDF_MIRROR.  However it seems to me, having never worked
with ccd before, that if you lose part of a mirror you have to manually fail
over... but I could be wrong, I'm just reading the man pages.

Scott

--
scott@cybersource.com       ---       http://latte/docs/chad/cgi/vote.cgi

so may this round be on the corpse of a dead man
with a toast that tells of a love you never shared
so as we dance on the grave of the misbehaved
raise your glass and sing the praise of a fallen soul -- dropkick murphys