Re: sparc boot

OpenBSD is already installed.  The machine has no cdrom so I copied the
files to my i386 machine and used the floppy24.fs to do an ftp install
internally.  After halting it returns
Boot Device: /sbus/esp@0,800000/sd@3,0    File and args:
The file just loaded does not appear to be executable.
ok

Jeff